View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 10:24 AM
Местный

NWXemuyac на пути к лучшему

Happy Birthday Sextonville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Sausage Party
Who could ask for a better birthday gift then a surprise sausage party. Henry has the birthday bash of his life, and eats a hell of a lot more than cake. He also heats ass and cock!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:00
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 332.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Birthday

Matthieu Paris and Macanao Torres Orviston

Video language: English
Connor holds his hand tight on the back of milo's head as he alternates between letting milo suck him and face fucking him deeply. Connor does end up fulfilling his end of the bargain, lying down in between milo's legs and going down on him as well.
Duration: 33:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 504.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matthieu Paris and Macanao Torres

Check out the patch of sweat created by this footballer's arse crack Landskrona

Check out the patch of sweat created by this footballer's arse crack when he whips his shorts down. Those white pants are so damp they've almost turned transparent. I'd love to bury my nose in that arse crack to get a whiff of his sporty bum!!
Duration: 1:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7492kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 102.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Check out the patch of sweat created by this footballer's arse crack

This tough footballer doesn’t know what a tease he is strutting McKenzie

This tough footballer doesn’t know what a tease he is strutting around the locker room with his shorts hanging low and his hairy arse crack on show! Little does he know he’s being secretly filmed so when he finally does strip down fully I catch his bum and full package on video. Now I know what he’s got hiding under those pristine white footy shorts!
Duration: 2:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7628kbps

File size: 152.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This tough footballer doesn’t know what a tease he is strutting

I’d be too intimidated to sneak looks at this sexy dude in the locker room Hellertown

I’d be too intimidated to sneak looks at this sexy dude in the locker room but my hidden camera sneakily films him in all his glory showering here. I’m especially proud to have captured that big muscular arse fully exposed as he bends over to soap up those strong legs.
Duration: 2:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7595kbps

File size: 159.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I’d be too intimidated to sneak looks at this sexy dude in the locker room

3 Fists in Paris, Scene #03 Searsmont

Cast: Matthieu Paris, Wilfried Knight
Genres: Boots, Cum Eating, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Piercing, Pissing/Watersport, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Matthieu Paris and Wilfried Knight invest all their energy and efforts inpleasuring one another. Wilfried starts to nurse off Matthieu's uncutcock, nibbling and biting the fleshy foreskin and swallowing the shaftall the way down to its base. Then he turns Matthieu arround so hecan stretch his asshole wide open and let his tongue sink inside.Matthieu next lays back in the sling, his legs spread apart and hisasshole exposed and vulnerable to Wilfried's whim. The hunkyWilfried talks Matthieu through the anal workout he's got planned,assuring him, encouraging him to buck up, as he literally tries to riphis asshole apart. Matthieu's sphincter muscle is stretched to theextreme, revealing the reddish inverted flesh of his anal canal. Butnone of this backdoor destruction will deter the men from theundeniable excitement they're feeling. Matthieu's ass swallows moreand more of Wilfried's greased arm, the elasticity of his hole quiteimpressive and not suggested for the squeamish. More two-handedfisting, more asshole stretching, more full arm insertion and then amouthful of Wilfried's cum in Matthieu's mouth, and the men arethrough, exhausted and wallowing with satisfaction in their jointexcursion through hell.
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6654kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Fists in Paris, Scene #03

Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene #01 La Crete

Cast: D Arclyte, Alex Killian
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
Alex Killian sneaks backstage to see his favorite sex performer, D Arclyte, after a performance. D is tired but also willing to entertain his fans ultimate fantasy of getting fisted by his sex idol. D takes his time and enjoys the presence of his fan by warming him up with his nightstick before moving on to make it a bit more intimate with his tongue. Alex loves all the attention from his idol and is ready and opened up for D's big fist. D grabs his fisting gear and bends the stud over, greasing up Alex's asshole and snapping on his gloves. D's first fist glides slowly into Alex's hole until it swallows it up wrist deep. D keeps up the stretching as he inserts his second fist and alternates them as Alex's hole opens wide to welcome D's handball. All the attention and years of fantasy built up in Alex's mind come to a head when he blows his load. With D's fist still deep in his crack, Alex announces that he's about to cum and with a final thrust from his wrist, his cock oozes jizz out of the tip, down the stiff shaft, and onto his hand as D looks on wrist deep inside the spent, stretched stud.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5947kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene #01