View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 09:24 AM
Местный

kimilutka на пути к лучшему
Default Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase - Moving In With My Step Mom Vol 3

File: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase - Moving In With My Step Mom Vol 3.mp4
Size: 2793236196 bytes (2.60 GiB), duration: 01:00:54, avg.bitrate: 6115 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5979 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/279e657f4f68007a1641e5b34b47c6d4

Good Morning Sex
"Are you awake?" my step-mom, Nikki, asks me as she opens my bedroom door. She is wearing a white, tight dress and she asks me if I have time to have some fun with her before I leave for class today. "How about we play a game called 'I show you mine and you show me yours?'" she asks me. She lifts her dress up and she starts to play with her pussy in front of me. I pull my cock out and I start to jerk my cock off while I watch her touch herself. She pulls a huge stack of cash out from inside of her dress and she starts to count it on my bed. She drops the money all over her body while I am still jerking my cock off. She crawls over to me and she starts to suck my cock for me. She pulls her big tits out from under her dress and then she hops on top of me. She slips my cock inside of her pussy and she starts to bounce up and down on my cock in the cowgirl position. She cums on my cock and then I cum deep inside of her pussy right after.

Stuck In New Chair
"This is amazing!" Nikki says, as she stares at our new chair. It's white and modern and she's not entirely sure of how she's supposed to sit in it. She moves her body around in the chair and she ends up getting stuck inside of the new chair! I walk in to the room at the perfect time and I walk over to try and help pull her out. I end up pulling her clothes off of her instead! I can feel my cock getting hard, so I pull my cock out and I shove my cock inside of Nikki's pussy in the doggy style position. I keep fucking her pussy and she seems to be enoying it! I'm trying to fuck her so hard that she gets unstuck from the chair! Her moans get louder and she tells me that I'm doing a really good job. "A little harder and deeper now, honey!" she tells me. I keep fucking my step-mom's pussy until I get close to cumming. I pull my cock out of her pussy and I put it in her mouth. She sucks my cock until I cum in her mouth. She swallows every drop of my cum! Afterwards, she slides herself out of the chair...

big ass, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, milf, pov, roleplay, taboo, threesome